Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Do I need to sign up as a member when make order online?
Yes, you are encouraged to sign up as our E-member to enable you to enjoy all DEES E-member Rewards. But you also can purchase as guest too.
2. What is the benefit of sign up?
Sign up will make you easier to shop online in future as all your info have recorded in your account. You don’t have to refill again your shipping address, phone number, and others detail each time you make order.
You will be up to date with our latest news/promo via email.
3. How to become Mydees E-Member after sign up?
You are required to download our Mydees Apps in google play or apple store. Sign in the apps by using the same ID as you sign up in the www.mydees.com.
4. What is the benefit as Mydees E-member?
All DEES E-member will be rewarded as below:
· RM20 E-voucher for accumulate 5 stamps of RM60 purchased
· RM20 E-voucher for accumulate 2 stamps of RM100 purchased
· RM40 E-voucher for accumulate 1 stamps of RM300 purchased
- Birthday special (BUY ONE FREE ONE E-Voucher)
· Accumulate RM300 purchased in a year before your birthday month
- E-member special deals offer in store
· Selected item will have special offer/discount for Dees E-member only
*Discount/Promo/Offer over 50% item are not including into total points.
5. Will the stamps expire soon?
All stamps that accumulate by customer will have no expire date. (Anyhow, DEES reserved the right to amend any T&C without prior notice)
Only E-voucher that receive by customer will have expired date. Please refer to the E-voucher that show in your account in the Mydees apps.
6. How to accumulate stamps?
All stamps will be auto accumulate in your account once your order history become complete status. (For Website / Apps Online Customer)
You have to scan the QR code that show in your purchase receipt by using the mydees Apps scanner. (For Store purchase customer and FB online customer)
7. How to check my rewards status?
Sign into Mydees Apps. Tab the below button ACCOUNT > REWARDS.
You will see: